I have been invited to go and speak on the SLCN “Tonight Live” with Paisley Beebe show on Sunday! Details include:
This week Paisley interviews guests:
Inarra Saarinen – Ballet Pixille
Inarra brings her RL skills of choreography & animation to the fore as Founder & artistic director of Ballet Pixelle. She writes or adapts stories for the Ballets, creates the unique animations, develops the choreography, does set design, costume coordination, overall production design and auditions & works with the dancers. Her dance company also has a RL following and has been seen in magazines & on TV.
Personal website: inarra saarinen on Facebook
Business Website: balletpixelle.org
HatHead Rickenbacker – Chief Creative Officer
Known for more than just his music, Hathead also runs a full service company servicing corporate & non-profit organizations: building, managing events, learning conferences, testing capabilities & constraints of SL. He builds, he performs, he films & he thinks!
SLurl of Hathead: http://slurl.com/secondlife/HatHead%20II/242/99/300
Personal website: http://www.hatheadinc.com/wordpress/
Business Website: http://www.hatheadinc.com/
Anya Ixchel – Virtual Worlds Content Designer
A RL senior lecturer in an Australian University, Anya find new & innovative ways to teach curriculum materials to her students by bringing them in world, taking them on tours of her sim Macbeth and discussing new forms of creative & performative pedagogy.
SLurl of Macbeth: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Macbeth/34/57/55
Personal & business website: http://angelaathomas.com
** Key landmarks and websites: **
* Tonight Live studio at SLCN: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Northpoint/205/140/32
* If the sim is full we have a live screen set up at: Sunset Jazz Club http://slurl.com/secondlife/Laurel%20Arts%20Isle/149/53/308
* Tonight Live show replays:
* If you wish to watch replays of our show or any other SLCN show just visit our studio for a free TV set
* Join our group “Tonight Live” to recieve information about upcoming guests and artists
* Tonight Live blog & pictures at:
So I had to go fashion shopping for such a special occasion! I hope to see some friendly faces in the audience – come along early so you can get a seat, spaces are limited!